BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 2, 2010

HOT, HAZY, HUMID

The last two days it has felt like July. If you know me, you know I hate the summer heat and humidity. I can't breath, and have to spend my time inside with the air conditioning. Where is the Spring? We once again have had a nice busy weekend. We have gotten a lot of things done around here too. Today is the Make-a-Wish Foundation truck-a-thon, Hundreds of truckers drive Children on a parade route that passes our store. Fire trucks blow their sirens, and trucks blow their air horns, as the children wave to hundreds of on-lookers lined along the road, waving back. It is a very emotional time for me, as the thought of these childrens' lives are limited. Gettysburg Water Gardens has a yearly pond tour-all proceeds benefit this wonderful organization. Please support Make-a-wish.

0 comments: