BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Can't believe it's been a week since my last blog. Things have been very busy at the store. Both of my pond cleaners gave me last minute resignations. I was able to get two new cleaners, but it took a few days. We are on track now, and the cleanings are getting done. That is a load off my mind. We have been getting our fish stock up. Slowly building it up so not to overwhelm the system. I had to drive to the Baltimore/Washington International airport to pick up floaters. They are now ready to sell, after three days of remaining in the shade. I just not sure the water is warm enough for customers to put them in their ponds. The bunnies are getting bigger. I saw one yesterday and it was double the size from a week ago. They really grow fast. Hopefully the weather will be ok today, as they are calling for possible rain. Love this busy time of year.

0 comments: